E-Kalyan Scholarship Application Status the Welfare Department of Jharkhand Government is providing every year E-Kalyan scholarships for poor students and who belongs to backward classes. And the State Government of Jharkhand offers different programmes for development of backward students.
This scholarship scheme is provided for higher education people who studying in Government and private schools. Jharkhand Government creates the new online portal for the E-Kalyan scholarship for online services.
Candidates who have applied for the E-Kalyan scholarship for fresh and renewed students they can easily check their application status. State Government of Jharkhand issues the scholarships for other state students who are studying under Jharkhand state only for some particular courses
Which information needs to provide to get application status?
If you want to know your scholarship application status online then you need to provide some information like your full name, mobile number, email id which registered on E-Kalyan website. Account password for the E-Kalyan portal
Steps to check E-Kalyan Scholarship Application Status online:
- First, visit the Jharkhand E-Kalyan official website https://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in/
- Next, click on the Student Login option
- A student login registration form will open. Here you can log in with 3 different options like Student/login name, email ID and mobile number
- Now three text boxes will show up like student name/mobile number/Email id, password and captcha code in the third field
- And click on Sign in button
- After successful login click on Application status option
- Next, choose your academic year like 2017-2018
- Now you will open the new page in which status of application status
- Normally Jharkhand E-Kalyan application will be approved by four seats like College/University, DA officer, DWO officer and fourth AA officer
The scholarship amount of e-Kalyan Jharkhand scholarship will be issued and directly get to your bank account of the registered student. This scheme provides both pre-matric and posts matric scholarship for backward category students. For the post-matric scholarship scheme will issue fees and tuition fees of an applicant.
If any transactions from the bank account can be done then the candidate will get the message on his registered mobile number. The family income of candidates of SC, ST students must not exceed Rs 2 lakh per annum and for OBC students family annual income must be Rs 1 lakh per annum
Till now so many students benefited from this scheme and continue their higher studies without any issues. So interested and eligible candidates can apply this scheme and have the bright future.