Tamilnadu Scholarship Scheme the State Government of Tamil Nadu offers the different types of scholarship schemes for students who want to study higher education. Tamil Nadu state provides the Pre-matric and post-matric scholarship schemes. This state provides the scholarships for economically backward class students like Muslims, Sikhs, Zoroastrians, Buddhists, Christians etc.
Now Tamil Nadu government social welfare department provides the online services to applicants for renewal and fresh applications. Students who want to study or continue their study as intermediate, ITI, ITC, affiliated courses NCVT, Teacher training, Diploma in nursing, undergraduate, M.Phil, Postgraduate etc can also apply for a scholarship application through online.
These scholarship schemes are applicable for students who studying in state Government Aided or recognizes private institutions
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Student mark sheets
- Income certificate
- Community certificate
- Address proof: Voter ID card, PAN card, Ration card etc
- Fee receipts paid by students
- Bank account details
- Self-declaration of income certificate of an affidavit in the Non-Judicial stamp paper (charged Rs 10)
Steps to apply for Tamilnadu Scholarship Scheme through online:
- Visit the Tamilnadu scholarship official website http://escholarship.tn.gov.in
- Then click on Tamil Nadu e-scholarship link
- Here read the instructions carefully and then accept the terms and conditions
- Open the application form and enter all the details without any mistakes
- Then upload all the supportive documents
- Finally, click on submit button
- After successful completion of application process login, details will be sent to your registered email address
- Put those details carefully for further use
For renewal scholarship:
If you are the already registered user then login to official website by using User ID and Password. After successful login renewal the scholarship with new details and new details. Upload all the required documents. Next, submit the applications before the closing date of application.
Note: Incomplete application forms are not considered
Process to track TN e-scholarship application status:
All the registered users can track their TN e-scholarship scheme application status online. You can track your fresh and renewal applicants
- Visit official website http://escholarship.tn.gov.in
- Then select the scholarship type
- Login with candidate details like Username and password
- Here enter the academic year and student ID
- Then click on view status to know application form
Tamil Nadu government provides the different scholarship scheme for various courses forms school studies in higher education. Till now lakhs of students are registered under this scholarship through online. Tamil Nadu e-District portal provides the different types of a scholarship scheme.