- 1 Eligibility Norms – National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
National Scholarship Portal is one best portal launched by the government of India as part of its Digital India Program; here we have information related to the scholarship offered by the government for the students at a single place.
Here this article gives you a complete guide on student Registration Process through National scholarship Portal.
The main objective of the portal is to be a one-stop solution for all scholarship related quires of students. Here you can avail all the scholarship related to the students from different Government departments at single place.
Eligibility Norms – National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
Candidates belong to the below-given minority are eligible to apply for Post Matric and Metric cum means based scholarship schemes.
- Parsi (Zoroastrian)
Require Documents to Upload the Application Form:
- Domicile Certificate (compulsory)
- Photo of the student
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate (compulsory)
- Minority Certificate
- Verification form of the Institute (compulsory)
- Previous year mark sheet
- Bank Account proof of student name (compulsory)
- Fee slip of current academic course (compulsory)
Ministry Participating in National Scholarship Portal:
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- University Grant Commission – UGC
- Ministry of HRD
- All Indian Council for Technical Education
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
Step by Step process to Apply National Scholarship Portal Fresh Application for the Academic year 2017-18
- Go to the official website http://www.scholarships.gov.in
- Click on ‘New user? Register ‘for fresher on Homepage
- Read all Registration Guidelines carefully and click on “Continue” button
- You will get Registration Form for the academic year 2017-18 on Screen; now fill all the fields completely
- Click on “Register” Button
- After successful Registration – a student will get “Student Registration / Application Id”
- Now, for Login click on “Login to Apply” on Homepage
- Now, you will get Login Page as shown below.
- Enter your Application Number (which they have given at Registration time), password and enter given captcha code. Click on Login
- Now, the aspirant will get OTP from NSP, enter the OTP and click on confirm OTP.
Note: Here if student want to change their mobile number they can change it by click “change mobile number”
- After successful Login, Students need to change their password and password need to be created as per guidelines
- Now, you will get “welcome page” on screen, with different options like Application Form, Check your Status, and Print your application and so on to the left-hand side.
- Click on the “Application Form”,
- You will get complete Application Form will be displayed on the screen with following segments like Registration Details, Academic details, Basic Details.
- Fill up all the details carefully and click on “Save & Continue”
- Next, you will get another section of the application again with 3 segments like Contact Details, Scheme Details, and Upload Documents
- Fill all the details accurately and Upload Require documents
- Click on “Final Submit”
- If you want to submit the Form later, then click on “Save as Draft”
Also Read: Apply for Bihar Minority Scholarship